Hacked accounts and forgotten passwords are some very common problems that have happened to almost all of us. Here are some of the things you can try to get back into your account so you can reset your password.
Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
You may be able to log back into your Facebook account using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account.
If you don’t know what alternative information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have used previously to log in to your Facebook account.
- Once you are back in your account, learn how to reset your password.
So, for this, you must follow these steps: -
Step No1: — Open the Facebook home page
- Go to the Facebook login page or you can click here
Step No2: — Find your account
Now fill in the form with your indicated identity, search for your Facebook account using email, phone number, username, or full name. Don’t worry, take it easy. And click the search button.
Try to recover your email account
If you signed up for Facebook with your email, please contact your email service provider to regain access to the email listed on your Facebook account. For example, many email service providers have a problem logging in? option on your login screen.
If you regain access to your email, you can complete the steps to reset your password.
Try to troubleshoot problems with your mobile phone number
If you signed up with your mobile phone number, check out these tips for logging in with your mobile phone number.
Try trusted contacts
If you’ve set up Trusted Contacts, learn how to get help from them to re-enter your account.
Congratulations, you can now access your account.
Hope this article can be helpful in recovering your FB account password now.
How to reset your Facebook password using your phone number?
It is normal to forget your Facebook password. There is no need to panic. These days, you are expected to set complex passwords for security reasons. Naturally, these passwords are very difficult to memorize. Without password managers, many people would be completely lost. Even if your password is simple, trust me, there may come a time when you no longer remember it. This often happens when you started saving your passwords in your browser or in a password manager.
Is it possible to recover your password using a phone number?
Yes, but on one condition. For this to work, you must have added the phone number as an authentication option in your Facebook account (before logging out). If you haven’t set up the phone number in your account, you can always explore other password recovery options that Facebook offers, such as using an email address or sending the reset code to your trusted friends.
If you have your phone number saved in your Facebook account, please continue with the steps outlined below. If not, you should check the alternative reset options with your mobile phone. Or, if you have defined ‘Trusted Friends’ in your account, you may want to read about resetting using the trusted contacts option.
- Visit the official Facebook login page and then click on “Forgotten Account”.
- A new page opens with password recovery options.
- Location of Facebook Forgotten Password Links Alternatively, you can try logging into your account multiple times until the screen shown below appears.
- You will receive an SMS on your phone with a password reset code. Search for your account by entering your phone number in the text box and then hitting “Search”. Facebook Recovery: Find Account by Phone and Email.
- Select the option where you want the reset code to be sent. In this case, your phone via SMS. Click “Continue”. Facebook recovery by text code: select your number.
- Open your messaging app to access the sent code. Enter the code in the box and press “Continue”. Facebook recovery via text code: Enter the confirmation code
- Enter your new password in the box that appears. Facebook Recovery via SMS: Setting a new password.
Done! Your new password is set and you can start over!
Recover Facebook Account Without Phone Number :
- The first step is to go to the Facebook.com website and press the “Forgot my password” option.
- It will ask you to enter your login ID and password. You can use the email id or username and click Submit.
- Then, Facebook will ask you the method by which you want to recover your Facebook account.
- Since you do not have access to your phone number, you will need to enter the alternate email address / ID that you entered on the day/time the account was created.
- Open your email id where you will receive an email from Facebook where you are given a code and a link.
- Now, you will need to enter your ID / Email Address, and you will receive the email from Facebook which will consist of a code, and you will also find the link.
- You will have to press the link and that will redirect you to the recovery page of the Facebook account.
- In the next step, you will need to enter your new password and tap submit. This will recover your Facebook account.
This is how you can go to the Facebook account recovery process. You can also contact customer service for further assistance. The executives will help you recover the account, even if you have incomplete details. They can also provide you with the other options that you can choose from.
Recover Facebook Account Without Email :
In the first step, you will need to enter the Facebook email address in the required field. Then you will have to click on the Forgot Password menu/tab, and this will show you all the recovery options.
- Then you will need to enter the username email or phone number to verify your account.
- The next step/method is to click on the “No more access to these” option and you can proceed to the next page.
- Now you will have to enter the new email address to register it and repeat the same in the text field.
- You can now proceed to the next page where you can answer all the security questions you answered at the time of account creation.
- You must answer them correctly to recover the account. Then you can enter the new password and confirm it.
- You can log in now with the help of your new password.
Recover Facebook Account Using Trusted Contacts
If you choose this option, it is understood that you do not have access to the email address or phone number. You must click “I no longer have access to these” “and press continue.
- You need to provide the email address or phone number where you will get the recovery details from Facebook.
- Then you can contact your trusted contacts and ask them to visit the FB recovery page where you will receive the pin. It would be best if you fill in the full name of any contact so that you can reveal the full list.
- Once your trusted contacts visit the link, they will be informed that you need help to regain access to your account.
- To avoid any fraud, they must provide confirmation about you and you must verify that someone else is not using your account.
- They will receive the recovery code of the Facebook account and then they will have to enter it in the box that will be present at the bottom of the page.
You will have to press or click the Continue button, and then you can create your new password for your Facebook account.
RECOVERY OF THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IF IT IS HACKED:
You can also get your Facebook account back if it is hacked. You need three things to recover your account mentioned below:
If you have access to your login email ID or your phone number
If you are using trusted contacts
If you don’t have access to your phone number or login email ID
These are the methods by which you can access the Facebook account recovery help and support page. You are free to seek the help of Facebook customer service executives, who will really help you out of this difficult situation.
The team’s experts are humble and will listen patiently to all inquiries. So, they will be with the best resolution for all your problems. You can also ask them for other information about your Facebook account if you need it. They are knowledgeable and aware of all the processes, so they will help you. You can also take the information on the Facebook account recovery form in case you need to fill it out. Well, it is about the recovery of the Facebook account. We hope you are satisfied with the resolution we have provided. Facebook customer support is the best answer if you are stuck in some.
How can a Facebook account be recovered using a verification code?
Today, a Facebook account is owned by almost every Internet user and is widely used all over the world. Facebook is a popular social media platform that allows its users to share photos, videos, or any other publication. To access Facebook services and features, you must have account credentials, username, and password. If you have lost access to your account, it may be due to an incorrect password.
How to recover a Facebook account?
If you cannot access your Facebook account, it may be because you lost or forgot your password. In this scenario, you need to get your account back through Facebook account recovery. The steps involved in the recovery procedure are as follows:
- In the first step, navigate the Facebook login page.
- Click on the forgotten account link on the Facebook home page.
- It will redirect you to the next page to find the account.
- Then you need to enter the email address or phone number of the Facebook account and click the Search button.
- On the next page, you must select the recovery option.
- There are two recovery options on Facebook: use my Google account or email the code. Select one and click Continue.
- You will then receive a verification code at your email address.
- Use this code in the verification field provided for the user’s identity.
- Once verified, Facebook will give you the option to create a new password for the existing Facebook account.
- You will be asked to enter the password twice to confirm it. Save the changes.
- Your account is now recovered and you can easily access your Facebook account with the existing username and new password.
If you still have any problems or queries related to Facebook services, you can contact the support team through the Facebook account recovery number. Technical experts will help you with the types of problems related to your Facebook account. You can contact them by phone, email, or live chat. Their support services are available 24 hours a day, allowing you to choose a preferred time to contact them. The contact to get in touch with them is available on the official Facebook website.
Get instant help to recover your Facebook account:
Facebook generally comes in a wide range of social media websites that allow its users to post their images, videos, quotes, and other personal and important content perfectly. Facebook account can be accessed using your correct email address and password and view the latest notifications on your timeline. If you have any problem accessing your Facebook account using your correct email address and password, you need to verify the credentials so that you can find a way to get the solution soon.
If you really can’t access your account, there is an alternative that helps you access your account is Facebook account recovery, it helps you re-enter the new password so that you can access your account soon. In most cases, it has been observed that people generally see their FB account hacked by someone else and that is why when you see that your account has been done, in that case, or change the password if you know it, or it is mandatory to retrieve password easily instantly. But if you have any problem and you don’t know how to recover your Facebook account, this page is to believe as a guide and become an expert to recover your account yourself at any time. More Details https://www.facebook.com/help/132243923516844
Following are the ways to recover a Facebook account instantly:
- First, visit the Gmail account login page and enter the correct email address, and lastly, remember the password to access.
- If you did not, click the Forgot Password button and enter the mobile phone number you have registered.
- A code will be sent to your mobile phone which you need to enter and thereafter a Facebook account recovery page will be displayed on the next page.
- The link will allow you to enter the new password both in the new password field and in the confirmation field at the end of the task.
Hopefully, now you have found significant Facebook account access right after Facebook account recovery, but in case you have other problems and don’t know how to fix them, please contact us anytime as we are always available with no benefits. for the help of us.
Methods to recover a hacked Facebook account:
Are you really frustrated with the sudden engagement or hacking of the Facebook account? Observe these methods and implement the aligned steps to recover the compromised Facebook account in few minutes:
- Open your PC or Smartphone device and click on the web browser to enter the full URL:
- Wait a few seconds as the Facebook web page sometimes takes time to load.
- Click on the button displayed on the web page “My Facebook account is compromised”.
- Enter the old or existing password correctly and press the Continue button to continue.
- As soon as the web page is displayed, press the button displayed on the screen labeled “Get Started” to proceed with the steps of recovering the compromised Facebook password.
- Once the validation of the account details is completed successfully, the Continue button is enabled. Press the same and continue to follow the steps that help keep your account secure.
- Enter the new password twice to protect the Facebook account from other malicious activities. It is recommended not to share it with anyone to maintain the privacy of the Facebook account.
- Hit the Continue button and let your Facebook password reset process complete successfully.
- You need to click on the checkboxes you see on the web page to send you the notifications in case your Facebook account is suddenly compromised.
- Press the Continue button before proceeding to the next step and confirm the identity by recognizing Facebook friends with their images or by entering the security code sent to the registered phone number within the box to verify your ownership in the Facebook account.
- Once the process is complete, you are authorized to use your Facebook account.
As soon as you can regain access after following these steps mentioned above, please modify your account settings and security details to avoid Facebook account compromise issues in the future.
Do you know the alternatives to recover the Facebook password?
As specified above, among the two approaches to recovering a lost Facebook password, one is the official recovery process, while the other is through the remembered password in your browser. Therefore, the process for Facebook account recovery through both methods is explained below.
Steps to reset Facebook password through recovery
- Visit the Facebook account login page and select the forgotten account link from there.
- Later, find your account tab, enter your registered email or phone number.
- Then press search and the recovery options associated with your account will be displayed.
- Then choose a single option between recovery email or phone number and hit continue.
- Then Facebook will send you a code in the recovery option you have selected.
- After that, enter the security code you received from Facebook on the recovery page.
- Then press continue and the password reset window will appear below
- Now enter a strong alphanumeric combination in the new password field
- Then, type your new Facebook password again in the confirmation box
- Lastly, press the Save button and reset this new password to log into your Facebook account from now on.
Steps to recover Facebook password through the browser
- Open your browser to recover from remembered passwords.
- Next, you need to visit the browser settings.
- Touch even more privacy and security from the left side of the settings window.
- Then scroll down to the passwords tab from the privacy and security settings.
- Next, you need to find the Facebook password in the list of saved passwords.
- Then at last when you find Facebook, press the show password button to see it.
So, you can go through the official recovery process to reset your Facebook login password, or you can look for the saved password in your browser settings when you don’t have access to recovery details. In addition to this, you can also contact Facebook support for help from a technical executive if you have problems during password recovery or cannot complete the task.
Recover Facebook password using Google account
- Many users have a query on how to recover a Facebook account if the above options are not available. In such situations, the user can follow the instructions listed.
- In addition, users who have linked their Google account to their Facebook can opt for this service.
- In addition, a link will be provided on the Google account that needs to be accessed.
- And then the user needs to follow the on-screen instructions to reset the account password.
How to recover your Facebook password without changing it?
If you are looking for answers to How to recover a Facebook password without changing it and achieve Facebook account recovery without having to reset the password, then you have come to the right place. The steps mentioned below are a definitive guide to achieve the same. Follow the steps mentioned below and get started with Facebook account recovery.
How can I find my Facebook password without changing it?
- First of all, users need to visit the login page accessed while logging in to the Facebook account.
- After visiting the page, you must go to the password space provided to fill in the password details. Right-click on the password box.
- After right-clicking on the password box, you will see an options pop-up window, and there at the bottom, you will see the Inspect Item option. Click on that.
- You will be redirected to another page. There you will see a blue box and a blue line. There you need to make certain changes to the word “password” and instead of a password, type the text followed by @ type by double-clicking the words (password).
- Next, you need to click on any type of location.
- Once these steps are followed, as a result, you will be able to see your Facebook password and you will not have to reset it to log into your Facebook account. The process is easy and simple and the Facebook account can be restored by following these simple steps.
The steps mentioned above are some of the few basics that you can go through to gain access to your Facebook account without having to reset your Facebook account password. It is not something very unusual
Facebook Users Searched Some Other FAQ Can See Below:
- How can I recover my FB account?
- How can I recover my Facebook account without email and phone number?
- How can I recover my fb password?
- How can I recover my facebook password without email and phone number 2019?
- How can I activate my Facebook account?
- How do I recover my facebook account if I lost my phone number?
- How do I find my username and password for Facebook?
- How do I log into Facebook if I forgot my password and email?
- Why Facebook disabled my account for no reason?
- How long does it take to get your Facebook account reactivated?
- Why can’t I log into Facebook on my phone?
- How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number?
- How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number 2020?
- Facebook account recovery code
- Facebook account recovery code email
- Facebook.com help topic account recovery
- Facebook account recovery email
- Facebook account recovery without email and phone number
- Facebook account recovery without phone number
- How to recover my facebook account through friends
- How to recover facebook account without phone number
- How to recover my facebook account password
- How to recover my facebook account without number
- How to recover my facebook account that has been reported
- How can i recover my old facebook account?
- Facebook account recovery email
- Facebook account hacked
- Recover deleted facebook account
- How to recover hacked facebook account
- Find my facebook account
- How can I recover my facebook password without email and phone number?
- How can I recover my Facebook password?
- How I recover permanently deleted Facebook account?
- How do I recover my facebook account if I lost my phone number?
- How can I recover my facebook account if I forgot my email and password?
- How can I recover my Facebook account without password?
- How do I get my facebook password without changing it?
- How do I find out what my password is?
- Can a deleted FB account be traced?
- How can I recover my Facebook account without my old phone number?
- How can I see my typed password in Android?
- How do I find my passwords on Google Chrome?
- How to recover my disabled facebook account
- How to recover my deleted facebook account
- How to recover my lost facebook account
- How to recover my old facebook account
- How to recover my deactivated facebook account
- How to recover my blocked facebook account
- What is the world’s most common password?
- How to recover my hacked facebook account through friends
- What happens after deleting FB account?
- Can police see Deleted Facebook Messages?
- How long does Facebook keep deleted accounts?
- How can I get my old number back?
- How do I speak to someone at Facebook?
- How can I see my Facebook password on Android?
- How can I see my hidden password on Android?
- Can I see saved WiFi passwords on Android?
- What are all my passwords?
- How do you recover a forgotten password?
- How do I save a username and password in Chrome?
- How do I find out my password for my email account?
- How do I recover my email account?